Dr. Sisu is pleased to offer easy and direct access to high quality supplements. Please click on our virtual dispensary links below. All your orders will be shipped directly to you.
Why do you need supplements?
- … fill in the gaps in your diet, can help with specific imbalances and provide added support during times in our life where need for certain nutrients increases;
- … are a natural way of boosting the immune system and fight free radicals;
- … help keep your biochemistry and hormones balanced. They support your stress hormones, help balance mood and help you sleep better to restore and repair your body after a long day;
- … can help with specific imbalances and provide added support during times in our life where need for certain nutrients increases.
It is important to note, there are many brands on the market. Therefore it is both difficult and overwhelming to know what companies to trust and what supplement will work for you. Dr. Sisu will take away the guess work making shopping for supplements easy. By ordering on our website you can be assured you are getting the best quality supplements available. We determine quality by considering:
- the quality of science behind the product;
- the quality of the ingredients themselves;
- the quality of the manufacturing process; and
- the synergism among product components.
The brands of supplements that we have available on the online store are those that meet our high standards and tend to produce predictable results. Thus, while these supplements may come at a higher financial cost than those found on the shelves of pharmacies or health food stores, the value must also include assurance of their purity, quality, bioavailability (ability to be properly absorbed and utilized by the body), and effectiveness. Therefore, the chief reason we make these products available is to ensure quality. That is to say you are not guaranteed the same level of quality when you purchase your supplements from the general marketplace. We are not suggesting that such products have no value; however, given the lack of stringent testing requirements for dietary supplements, product quality varies widely.
Also, contrary to popular belief, Amazon isn’t a great place to purchase supplements either – please check this resource.